Give your home more curb appeal and yourself more peace of mind with the MailKeeper masonry-ready mailbox system. Distinction starts at the curb with the MailKeeper , enhancing the beauty of your property and adding elegance that suits your style.
The MailKeeper's large-capacity, locking security box is the ideal solution for busy homeowners who don't want the hassle of forwarding mail, or the risk of letting mail pile up, showing everyone who passes by that their house is vacant.
The MailKeeper can function in two ways: It can serve as a normal mailbox receptacle, or with the floor removed, it can allow your mail to drop into a secure storage area, protected by lock and key. Retrieve mail from the curbside, or select a model with home side access to avoid busy streets.
The MailKeeper is available in five different models with four uniquely attractive facing designs, and all can come in three distinctive finishes (antique gold highlights, silver highlights, or black matte).
- Durable cast-aluminum facings and door panels
- Heavy-duty electro-galvanized steel shell
- Weatherproof rubber gaskets on all doors and panels
- Four uniquely ornate designs
- Anti-theft mail drop chutes
- removable mail shelf (to activate drop chute)
- Locking large-capacity storage area
- Integrated flag system
- 60 different configurations to choose from
- Shipped completely assembled and installation-ready
- Dimensions: 48"H x 9-5/8"W x 21" D
- Optional personalized street number plate
Please note the optional street number plate is attached to the front door of the mailbox (below "US Mail"). It is not the side plaque shown on the brick column which reads 5346
Please allow an extra 4 business days when purchasing numbered tags.
3890 Reward Points (1 point = $.01)
Multiple Color Choices
5 to 7 Business Days
Usually Ships within 48 Business Hours
1 to 5 Business Days
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
48"H x 9-5/8"W x 21"D
Today's Sale Price: