|About the Florence Style Key Keepers
Florence Style Key Keepers allow the front door of a multi unit building to be locked, and the key to the door stored safely in the key keeper. They are manufactured to accept postal locks installed by local postal officials allowing postal employees to enter automatically locking entrance doors to distribute mail in accordance with USPS regulations. A private lock version is also available.
With an extruded aluminum construction, your keys are kept safe and secure. The key keepers are available in recessed or surface-mount with holes on both sides for mounting. A height of 54” is recommended from lock center to the floor/ground.
About the Key Keeper Styles
About the Options
- Loose key type, prepared for USPS lock
- Electric switch type, prepared for USPS lock
- Private type, equipped with private lock
- Retractable reel type (23” reach), prepared for USPS lock
- Surface mounted loose key type, prepared for USPS lock
The standard Key Keeper colors are anodized aluminum or gold and ready to ship without further customization. Other customized powder coated colors, gold, dark bronze, black, sandstone, silver speck and postal grey are customized options and will experience a 2 week lead time. A 2.1” collar is also available for the surface mount type key keeper for a finished look
About the Features
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Exterior dimensions: 6-3/4"H x 6-1/4"W x 2-3/8"D
- Interior dimensions: 4-7/8"H x 4-1/8"W x 2"D
- Rough opening: 5-1/8” H x 4-3/8” W x 2-1/4” D
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Recommend lock center to ground distance: 54”
- Available types: Loose Key, Electric Switch, Private Lock, Retractable Reel, Loose Key Surface Mount
- Available Finishes: Anodize Aluminum, Gold, Gold Speck, Dark Bronze, Black, Sandstone, Postal Grey or Silver Speck.
- Optional surface mounting collar available.
183 Reward Points (1 point = $.01)
Today's Sale Price: