|About Architectural Mailboxes
Architectural Mailboxes offers residential mailboxes products that meet the needs of contemporary American Lifestyles. Their estate sized large outdoor mailbox designs allow for increased delivery volume. Features include a palette of fresh colors and metallic finishes that appeal to today's homeowners discerning tastes and compliment the current home building trends.
About the Standard Mailbox Post by Architectural Mailboxes
Architectural Mailboxes Standard Mailbox Post is available for either in-ground or surface mount installation. They are a simple, clean and elegant 4” square galvanized steel post that is powder-coated in all four mailbox colors.
For Multi-home installations, up to four mailboxes can be mounted on a single post by using Side Support Brackets or Spreaders. Double, triple and quad configurations are possible.
Features of the Standard Mailbox Post
About the Coronado Mailbox Collection
- The post is fully powder coated galvanized steel
- Includes all assembly hardware and instructions (concrete anchors not included)
- In-ground Post Height: 53"
- Surface mount Post Height: 46.5”
- Post Diameter: 4" Square
- Plate(s) Dimension: 12”D x 6”W
Architectural mailboxes traditional curbside mailboxes stand above all other post mount mailboxes on the market. The graceful and distinctive designs have reformed the way premium mailboxes are viewed and set a new standard of beauty for the most discerning homeowner. Available in several body colors and include over six pounds of sold brass accent pieces. The Coronado collection of galvanized steel mailboxes will make any homeowner proud.
Features of the Coronado Mailboxes
Coronado Mailbox Options
- Front frame and knob accents made of solid die cast brass with sharp detail and deep relief, available in a variety of premium metallic finishes and colors.
- Rear Frame made of Solid die cast aluminum with sharp detail and deep relief, powder coated to match the body
- Mailbox flag is made from solid sheet brass finished to match the knob & front frame
- The mailbox body is fully powder coated 1.5mm galvanized steel.
- The mailbox door is fully powder coated 2.0mm galvanized steel
- The mailbox floor is fully powder coated 1.5mm galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel door hinge and hardware
- All components are completely powder coated and finished prior to assembly
- Approved by the US Postmaster General
- Create a custom mailbox with custom type that is available for all Architectural Mailbox products. Premium German-made Vinyl lettering is used and rated to last at least seven years. 5 Text Color Choices are available. Lettering ships separately and is easily applied to the mailbox.
- Text can be applied to the front side of the mailbox.
- Text can be applied in both Capital letters and smaller case – please specify when ordering.
- Maximum character length on front side of 10 characters including spaces
Please note all Architectural Sales are Final - No returns are accepted.
3325 Reward Points (1 point = $.01)
Multiple Color Choices
1 Business Day
All Sales Are Final - No Returns Are Accepted
1 to 5 Business Days
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
22"L x 26"W x 60"H
Expected Backorder Ship Date:
Accepting Back Orders Only on Noted Finish - Approximate Ship Date July 1, 2013
Today's Sale Price: